BIRTH REGISTRATION AND ISSUANCE OF PASSPORT TO MINORS
For birth registration you have to provide the following:
- Duly filled in application Form called Form-S for Birth Registration.
- Letter of Consent/No. Objection Certificate (will be provided by the consular section and both parents will have to visit to consular Section and sign the document in the presence of a consular official at the Embassy).
- Parents must show the following original documents to consular office and provide a copy of each:
a. Birth Certificates bearing the name of the child and the names of the parents with photocopy.
b. Passport and Citizen National Identity Card (CNIC) of parents with photocopy.
c. Swiss Resident permit of parents with photocopy.
- 02 photos of the child for registration
- The fee should be remitted to Account NO. 235-412500.01H at UBS AG, 3000 Bern.
Note: Please attach the original receipt of payment or copy of the payments made on line.
- Fee for Registration is CHF 10/- (Non-refundable)
- Also provide a return envelope (registered mail) for sending documents by post if not collecting personally.